McCauley Constructors Inc., successful and growing commercial General Contractor, serving the Colorado, Wyoming and Western Nebraska region, is seeking to add to our team a Proven Construction Superintendent
• 10+ years of documented experience as a superintendent in the commercial and/or industrial construction markets
• Proven ability to mentor, instill teamwork, delegate and follow up effectively and build collaborative relationships
• Proven ability and desire to be a "hands-on" superintendent
• Proven project risk management capabilities
• Proven project controls implementation and project profitability
• Proven strategic planning and budgeting skills
• Proven communication skills - oral, written, presentation and interpersonal..
Great benefits package, competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, vacation, and company vehicle. Our Superintendent will have proven professional intimate and detailed construction building knowledge, subcontract management, project scheduling, daily supervision skills, financial understanding of job costing, and day to day activities of "hands-on" managing commercial construction projects in the range of $1 million to $10 million, is highly motivated, and has the ability to predict problems by experience, not just solve problems after they arise.
.• Proven and strong organizational skills with a superior attention to detail
• Proven building skills as a problem predictor, not just a problem solver
• Proven ability to schedule and lead complex construction projects.
Candidate must include references, project lists with revenue and contact information and salary requirements with resume. Send resume with all requirements in response to this posting.
.• Proven leadership and managerial abilities to interact with all levels of management
• Proven ability to manage projects with multiple subcontractors
• Proven stable, strong background in the superintendent roll
• Proven track record of construction management excellence, evidenced by a record of completing projects timely, providing quality work, and meeting cost objectives, while maintaining a safe and positive environment for all trades within the scope of the projects.